Choose 5 numbers from 1 to 56 plus one Mega Ball from 1 to 46,
match all 5 white balls and the Mega Ball to win the top jackpot. Other prizes are won
from matching different combinations of the white balls and the Mega Ball.
- Purchase a Mega Millions ticket at for licenced lottery vendor, each Mega Millions play costs $1.
- Mega Millions playcards have 5 panels on which to play. The top panel are used to choose your 5 white balls ranging from 1 to 56. The lower section is used to choose your Mega Ball number which ranges from 1 to 46 or you can choose quick play in either of the sections.
- If you find that you've made a mistake on a game card or have chosen a wrong number do not attempt to erase it, instead mark the VOID box for the game and move to a next game
- You can play the same numbers for up to 10 consecutive draws, each costs $1 per game.
- Always be sure to check that the numbers and the dates are printed correctly on each ticket. For prizes and odds click here